Who am I

Hello there, this is my first post in my blog...

Today is tuesday, feeling good , usual office , lots of boring work bla bla bla .......

Before all we begin this, just to  introduce myself ....

I war born on 31/dec/1994, my native is small village in tamilnadu,India.
My father was an farmer and my mother too.
I completed B.E(Computer Science) just a month ago and now I was working in an small IT company.

This blog is all about my life, I gonna write all my life incidence,thoughts,dreams,love,imagination.I don't know who is going to read, I don't know whether some one read this but I gonna write this becoz I have a hope that some day it will fall under the eyes of a right person

Note:I am not good at grammar ,so apologize for all grammatical and spelling mistakes i gonna make in this blog .... 


 

Comments

Popular Posts